Many companies mistake Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Inbound Marketing. The truth is that SEO is only a small part of the Inbound Methodology’s Attraction Stage. Sure, SEO helps to bring new visitors to your website, which is great.
What happens when visitors make it to your website?
• Do they come and go without a trace?
• What are they interested in?
• Chances are, they’re not ready to buy just yet…how do you keep their interest over time?
Inbound methods tackle the entire sales funnel…leading prospects into and through your sales funnel through self discovery and on their own time. Our Inbound Agency specialist Casey Bourque explains in this video how it works in principle…
Here’s your Intro to Inbound Marketing…
More Inbound Resources…
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Inbound Marketing
- The Quick and Easy Guide How to SEO
- The 6 Marketing Metrics Your Boss Actually Cares About
- Website Development and Inbound Marketing Resources Library
- PDF Presentation: What is Inbound Marketing
Feel free to share or reach out with any questions to our Web Design Phoenix Inbound Agency specialists.
Latest posts by Casey Bourque (see all)
- What Makes a Great FAQ Page…And Why Bother? - February 28, 2018
- Contact Form Fail – Ours was so bad that we got rid of it entirely - February 22, 2018
- Everyone likes shark stories right? I’ve got one for you - February 14, 2018