Many companies mistake Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Inbound Marketing. The truth is that SEO is only a small part of the Inbound Methodology’s Attraction Stage. Sure, SEO helps to bring new visitors to your website, which is great.
What happens when visitors make it to your website?
• Do they come and go without a trace?
• What are they interested in?
• Chances are, they’re not ready to buy just yet…
how do you keep their interest over time?
These methods tackle the entire sales funnel…leading prospects into and through your sales funnel through self discovery and on their own time. Our Inbound Agency specialist Casey Bourque explains in this video how it works in principle…
How to get clients into the sales funnel:
More Inbound Resources…
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Inbound Marketing
- The Quick and Easy Guide How to SEO
- The 6 Marketing Metrics Your Boss Actually Cares About
- Website Development and Inbound Marketing Resources Library
- PDF Presentation: What is Inbound Marketing
Feel free to share or reach out with any questions to our Web Design Phoenix consultants.