Building websites the old fashioned way means too much up front cost without knowing what you’re getting or whether it will be effective. Projects are often delivered late and well over budget. Sites are neglected, degrading in value after original launch. Decisions are based on opinions rather than real data…all a big recipe for frustration and poor results. There’s a better web design process out there.
Your Web Redesign Process has to be Value Driven
This ebook goes into detail about all the risks associated with the website redesign process and exactly how you can shift much of this risk to the other side of the table.
Here’s what we cover:
- Why traditional web development process is broken
- Why you should never have to go through a website redesign ever again
- Why Value Driven Design is the way to go
- Outlining all the risks businesses take with traditional web design
- The two phases of the value driven website design.