Inbound Marketing is a process that seeks to address the changing “balance of power” between buyers and sellers nowadays.
It used to be that sellers controlled all the information, and therefore had all the leverage in sales transactions. Today, if you consider recent purchases that you’ve made, chances are that you looked around online to research options before making your decision.
Inbound marketing is a strategy that puts your company in the places where your prospects are looking for information. Over time, strangers convert into leads and then become customers. Inbound is like a trail of helpful breadcrumbs leading the way toward your goods or services. All performance metrics are tracked along the way to both demonstrate returns on investment, and to provide a basis for continual improvement.
Beyond simple search engine optimization or pay per click advertising driving traffic to your website through search engine optimization or pay per click advertising, inbound marketing is a complete marketing strategy for all phases of your sales funnel:
Phases of your sales funnel:
- Attract new visitors to your website and online presence
- Qualify your audience through persona development and personalization
- Convert visitors into leads…it doesn’t do any good for them to come and go without a trace!
- Turn your best leads into your best customers
- Continually please those customers so that they’ll promote your company to their circles of influence
Free Inbound marketing book – written by Web Design Phoenix
Latest posts by Casey Bourque (see all)
- What Makes a Great FAQ Page…And Why Bother? - February 28, 2018
- Contact Form Fail – Ours was so bad that we got rid of it entirely - February 22, 2018
- Everyone likes shark stories right? I’ve got one for you - February 14, 2018