The Airbus is a worldwide pioneer in aeronautics, defence and space related services, which manufactures aircrafts. Airbus is the foremost commercial aircraft manufacturer, presenting the most contemporary family of airliners in the market. Today, Airbus constantly captures about half the commercial airliner orders globally. Their website, called the Airbus People was designed by Martina. This website is used for communication by different Airbus Divisions. Posters, flyers and many other print media were also created by her. It was a fun project to organize and create the signage for opening event of A380 fuselage factory.
- Client: Airbus
- Skills: Website design, photoshop
- Website: Password protected
More Automotive & Manufacturing examples
- How (and Why) to Define Your Company’s Niche Market PositionSeptember 6, 2017 - 10:56 pm
- What is Value Driven Website Design?August 27, 2017 - 8:19 am
- The World’s Most Effective Lead Nurturing TacticsJuly 12, 2017 - 3:38 pm
- Is My Website Secure? Non-HTTPS Pages Labeled “Not Secure” by GoogleMarch 1, 2017 - 5:45 pm
- Online Marketing: How to Attract, Convert and Close CustomersFebruary 16, 2017 - 8:50 pm
- How do I Find and Optimize for Long-Tail Keywords?February 6, 2017 - 8:34 am
10645 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85028
160 International Parkway
Lake Mary, FL 32746