PGA Golf Day
PGA Golf Day was established by PGA Professionals in the Southwest Section with a goal to raise money for selected local charities and to highlight the value of the PGA Professional in local communities. Today, this program and this website serve to facilitate the efforts of PGA Sections across the country in raising much-needed funds for their local philanthropies and foundations.
The concept of the website itself is to automate the fundraising process and to expand the collective reach of a Section’s fundraising efforts. By engaging as many participants as possible, fundraising results are growing exponentially with unlimited scalability. Most Sections conduct a 100 hole golf marathon, although this is not mandatory for participation. Players register themselves online and formulate their own personal web pages, then send emails or do what they can to direct supporters to their pages and make contributions. Donation receipts and custom Thank You letters are sent to supporters automatically.
More non-profit examples
- How (and Why) to Define Your Company’s Niche Market PositionSeptember 6, 2017 - 10:56 pm
- What is Value Driven Website Design?August 27, 2017 - 8:19 am
- The World’s Most Effective Lead Nurturing TacticsJuly 12, 2017 - 3:38 pm
- Is My Website Secure? Non-HTTPS Pages Labeled “Not Secure” by GoogleMarch 1, 2017 - 5:45 pm
- Online Marketing: How to Attract, Convert and Close CustomersFebruary 16, 2017 - 8:50 pm
- How do I Find and Optimize for Long-Tail Keywords?February 6, 2017 - 8:34 am
10645 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85028
160 International Parkway
Lake Mary, FL 32746