Greenpeace is an international organization with offices in more than 30 countries. Supporters are working on banning commercial whaling, stopping nuclear testing and protecting Antarctica, just to name a few.
We were asked to help build part of their web presence in Germany more than 10 years back, to inform about a peaceful way to stop nuclear waste transportation through Germany. It was a fun project, a wonderful client and a lot of amazing people we got to meet.
More non-profit examples
- How (and Why) to Define Your Company’s Niche Market PositionSeptember 6, 2017 - 10:56 pm
- What is Value Driven Website Design?August 27, 2017 - 8:19 am
- The World’s Most Effective Lead Nurturing TacticsJuly 12, 2017 - 3:38 pm
- Is My Website Secure? Non-HTTPS Pages Labeled “Not Secure” by GoogleMarch 1, 2017 - 5:45 pm
- Online Marketing: How to Attract, Convert and Close CustomersFebruary 16, 2017 - 8:50 pm
- How do I Find and Optimize for Long-Tail Keywords?February 6, 2017 - 8:34 am
10645 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85028
160 International Parkway
Lake Mary, FL 32746