- Track inventory across all sales channels
- Integrate with existing accounting and OEM systems
- Manage product lines proactively with real time data
- Offer promotions and discounts to move excess product
Your e-commerce website will integrate seamlessly into your existing inventory tracking system. Many online sales companies place a high priority on tracking available inventory, accounting, and open-to-buy programs, and your online solution needs to accommodate these imperatives.
From a customer standpoint, it’s also important to know which items are in inventory and which items may either be unavailable or back ordered. Inventories are updated in real time across all sales channels.
Understanding inventory can help management implement product discounts and buying incentives to help remove excess inventory or make room for new product. All e-commerce websites developed by Web Design Phoenix include inventory tracking systems. This proactive, data-driven approach to e-commerce boosts sales, increases margins and grows profits for any company.
More on E-Commerce
Latest posts by Casey Bourque (see all)
- What Makes a Great FAQ Page…And Why Bother? - February 28, 2018
- Contact Form Fail – Ours was so bad that we got rid of it entirely - February 22, 2018
- Everyone likes shark stories right? I’ve got one for you - February 14, 2018