- Streamline user navigation & product selection
- Unlimited configurations
- Unlimited products
- Intelligent filter menus – only available options presented
- Refined user experience retains customers
Allow your customers to find exactly what they need in as few clicks as possible. This applies to all screen sizes and mobile environments.
Our e-commerce website developers come to understand your product lines and categories, and seek to develop best possible solutions for client navigation. Our filter menus are intelligently designed, either as drop down menus, sidebars, or customer designs specific to your needs.
A proper filter menu will only show available product options as the client narrows the search. This eliminates empty results and streamlines the buying process. For example, in selecting a certain men’s shirt, all women’s shirt options are eliminated from search results. Only available sizes, colors, and designs are presented, saving your users time and energy.
Filter menus can range for simple product categorization to intricate search parameters with dozens or even hundreds of different search criteria. Website navigation and simplicity is one of the most important factors in helping your customers find what they need…keeping them engaged and preventing them from bouncing to your competitors.
More on E-Commerce
Latest posts by Casey Bourque (see all)
- What Makes a Great FAQ Page…And Why Bother? - February 28, 2018
- Contact Form Fail – Ours was so bad that we got rid of it entirely - February 22, 2018
- Everyone likes shark stories right? I’ve got one for you - February 14, 2018