- Order notifications via email, text, web portals, etc.
- Streamline fulfillment processes
- Minimize support requirements and staffing
- Grow top line sales, reduce costs and expand profit margins
Your e-commerce website solution needs to streamline your order acquisition and fulfillment processes. To accomplish this, Web Design Phoenix experts investigate your existing fulfillment process and develop your website to integrate with your company practices.
Order notifications can be emailed to anyone in the company, distributed to teams via text message, synchronized with website portals and tracking data presented to customers. We design our e-commerce websites to make the buying process simple and clean for the customer, reduce staffing and support requirements, and ensure that orders are packed and shipped expeditiously and economically.
Boosting top line revenues in combination with trimming costs and fulfillment expenses means bigger margins and more profitability for your firm. It Web Design Phoenix’s job to understand your company as best we can and develop an e-commerce solution geared for driving dollars to your bottom line.
More on E-Commerce
Latest posts by Casey Bourque (see all)
- What Makes a Great FAQ Page…And Why Bother? - February 28, 2018
- Contact Form Fail – Ours was so bad that we got rid of it entirely - February 22, 2018
- Everyone likes shark stories right? I’ve got one for you - February 14, 2018