- Local, state, national or international tax calculations
- Fixed rules or real time integration
- Consult with a tax expert or attorney
- WDP can implement any tax rules for your e-commerce website
Web Design Phoenix e-commerce websites can be programmed to automatically draw from current tax codes and adjust in real time as policies change. Whether you’re selling to customers locally or around the world, Web Design Phoenix can help implement either fixed tax rules, statewide policies, or national and international tax calculations.
We work with out clients to ensure that tax regulations are considered appropriately and our e-commerce website and accommodate whatever tax regulations you are confronted with in your jurisdiction, industry or selling practices.
Of course, tax law can be complex and you should certainly consult with a tax attorney or tax expert before engaging in e-commerce, particularly across state and national borders. Our team is available to help streamline this process however you see fit.
More on E-Commerce
Latest posts by Casey Bourque (see all)
- What Makes a Great FAQ Page…And Why Bother? - February 28, 2018
- Contact Form Fail – Ours was so bad that we got rid of it entirely - February 22, 2018
- Everyone likes shark stories right? I’ve got one for you - February 14, 2018