product categorization no longer needs to be “straight line”. Rather, the goal is to usher the user to the appropriate products
Trusted, streamlined checkout processes Transparency with company policies and pricing structures SSL encryption and proven security
Know which items are in inventory and which items may either be unavailable or back ordered. Inventories are updated in real time across all sales channels.
Custom tailored product presentation, Multiple images & image zoom functionality, Enable informed purchase decisions
Streamline user navigation & product selection, Unlimited configurations, Unlimited products, Intelligent filter menus
Unlimited shipping rules and rate calculation Complete integration with major shipping carriers Real time shipping calculations.
Recommended products Up Selling related products Using social proof to attract more and larger purchases The product information
Manage customer profiles and accounts. Allow clients to view order history, tracking, and delivery dates. Customers can manage their own accounts
- How (and Why) to Define Your Company’s Niche Market PositionSeptember 6, 2017 - 10:56 pm
- What is Value Driven Website Design?August 27, 2017 - 8:19 am
- The World’s Most Effective Lead Nurturing TacticsJuly 12, 2017 - 3:38 pm
- Is My Website Secure? Non-HTTPS Pages Labeled “Not Secure” by GoogleMarch 1, 2017 - 5:45 pm
- Online Marketing: How to Attract, Convert and Close CustomersFebruary 16, 2017 - 8:50 pm
- How do I Find and Optimize for Long-Tail Keywords?February 6, 2017 - 8:34 am
10645 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85028
160 International Parkway
Lake Mary, FL 32746